Booking Terms and Conditions – from February 2016
1) Booking Your Date with Quality Catering Company
- a) All event bookings must be confirmed in writing by the Client. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure Quality Catering Company for the date of your event.
- b) All bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers, these will be confirmed in writing by Quality Catering Company Quality Catering Company Quality Catering Company to the Clients.
- a) A deposit figure will be provided to the Client in writing by Quality Catering Company once your booking confirmation is received.
- b) This deposit will be deducted from the total event costs which will be issued to the Client no later than 10 working days prior to the event (please see our Payment terms below).
- c) Payment methods available include bank transfer, debit card, credit card PayPal and cash.
3) Booking Confirmation
- a) Once the Clients deposit has been received a receipt will be issued by Quality Catering Company together with a formal confirmation letter which will include your draft menu, event summary and total costs based on the number of guests and selections made by the Client at this time.
4) Variations to the Price
- a) All bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers which will be confirmed by Quality Catering Company at the time of booking.
- b) Where children are attending – if over 7 years of age they are payable at the same rate as adults, if under 7 years of ages they are chargeable at half the adult price (subject to minimum numbers mentioned above). Children under 3 years will be free of charge. Any variation to menu selections for children must be discussed with Quality Catering Company as soon as possible to our menus to be revised accordingly.
5) Payment of Total Event Costs Prior to Event
- a) Payment in full is required for all catering services to be provided by Quality Catering Company prior to the event. Final guest numbers must be confirmed to Quality Catering Company no later than 15 working days prior to the event.
- b) The information provided at this point will be used to produce your total event cost invoice, arrange staff and co-ordinate with your venue. Once our invoice is received by the Client payment must be received no later than 10 working days before the event.
- c) Should Quality Catering Company be advised of any changes to event requirements (including the reduction of guest numbers) at a date less than 15 working days prior to the event, Quality Catering Company reserve the right to accept these changes and reduce our invoice value, however should increases occur due to additions once full payment have been received Quality Catering Company will raise an additional invoice following the event for these guests or extras food needed, payment will then be due for immediate settlement by the Client.
6) Cancellation Charges
- a) In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled confirmed in writing will be needed by the Client. Your deposit will be retained and the following charges will be incurred
- I) Cancellation received within 60 working days of event – 50% of total event cost
- ii) Cancellation received within 15 working days of event – 100% of the total event cost
- b) The total event cost will be based on the numbers of guests scheduled, at the agreed price per head + VAT.
- c) Any additional costs incurred by Quality Catering Company in preparation of the event up until the time of cancellation will be charged to the Client. This is to cover any losses caused to Quality Catering Company for administration costs, travel, supplies etc. and will be discussed fully in event of cancellation.
7) Dietary Requirements and Allergies
- a) Quality Catering Company will endeavor to provide suitable adaptions to the Clients menu for any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot however take responsibility for any guests unless advised in advance (no less than 10 working days prior to the event).
8) Clients Food and Drinks
- a) We accept no liability for any food supplied to the Client by another caterer (or food products suppliers by the Client themselves) in additional to those arranged by Quality Catering Company.
- b) Where the Client has made additional arrangements (for example an evening hog roast) Quality Catering Company will require a Food Disclaimer Form will be completed and returned no later than 10 working days prior to the event.
- c) Quality Catering Company will happily serve a Clients arrival drinks, table wines etc. during their event subject to waitress fees or corkage, please ask for further details.
9) Client’s use of Quality Catering Company’s Property and Clients Personal Property or Gifts
- a) The Client agrees to pay for any loss or damage to any equipment, crockery, cutlery or glassware supplied by Quality Catering Company for the event, including any issues caused by the Client guests.
- b) The use of candles by the Client for center pieces or decoration where Quality Catering Company have supplied table linen is strictly prohibited.
- c) Any damaged linen as a result of the use of felt tip pens will result in an additional charge payable by the Client after the event (a separate area for colouring can be arranged with suitable table coverings, please ask for details)
- d) Quality Catering Company will not be held responsible for the theft, lost or damage to any personal effects of the Client or gifts brought onto premises by the Client guests.
10) Liability of Quality Catering Company
- a) Quality Catering Company accept no liability under any claim whatsoever arising (be it by negligence or otherwise) for any loss over the figure of the existing Quality Catering Company Public Liability Limit of Indemnity. Note that this figure which may change from time to time, is available upon request together with a copy of our Certificate.
11) Force Majeure
- a) Quality Catering Company shall incur no liability to the Client if performance of the contract is prevented or hindered by any case whatsoever beyond Quality Catering Company’s control and in particular but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by act of fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, strike, or lock out and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting there from suffered by the Client.
Quality Catering Company reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions when necessary due to the continual evolving nature of our business. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are up to date with our Terms and Conditions which are available on request or printable via our website at www.qualityhogroast.co.uk